Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chantdoc is having fun in Florida!

I'm in Sarasota right now visiting friends and checking out some resorts for my new travel business. Now that I've gotten into the travel business (in addition to my music medicine work!) I'm really enjoying getting to travel all over the place and have it be tax deductible too.
The one problem I'm having this trip is that I don't have easy access to wireless internet connection. Thank goodness for Starbucks and other coffee shops. Once you're been on wireless it's really hard to back to dial-up, but then, that's better than no internet at all.
Went to the beach yesterday and got a little sun but mainly just basked in the healing energy of the water and the waves. For me the ocean is so healing...that and the sound of palm fronds blowing in the wind.
If you have any suggestions for accessing wireless when on the road, please let me know! More later...

No comments: