Sunday, March 9, 2008

My new friend in Sarasota...Dr. Buckler!

As you know from an earlier post this week, I've been in Sarasota and Bradenton, Florida this week, visiting friends. On Wednesday, my new friend from a Mastermind Group came and picked me up and took me to lunch, to walk on the beach and then to see her beautiful home in Sarasota. I wanted to let all of my readers know about HER new website which is http://www.stayoutofmyer.com/ . This new site is packed with health and wellness education and you can sign up for a free "tip of the week." I did and they are all wonderful! Dr. Marlene Buckler is a kind and generous ER physician and offers loads of great information on the site and you can also subscribe to it if you want and get personal information from Dr. Buckler. You must check it out!!

No comments: