Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you want to book travel with Chantdoc?


Hello Friends and Family,
I've recently been offered a very tempting business offer. The travel industry is the fasting growing industry around today now that people can book their own travel on the internet. Travel agents, as we've known them, are becoming extinct as people learn to use all the many great travel sites. There is a company now that sells travel sites that anyone can buy and personalize. With this site, I could offer friends and family unbelievable travel discounts and still make a small but tidy profit myself. I'm seriously considering getting into this as just another facet to incorporate into my healing music business. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of creating some tours to sites of interest to musicians, music-lovers and music healers. Please give me your feedback on this. Thanks!

No comments: