Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Per your request for Pix of Capri and Anacapri (Italy!)







The trip to Italy is now more than two weeks behind me but I'm still thinking of it on an hourly basis and reliving it through my pictures and videos that I took.


Quite a few people have asked to see pictures of Capri and Anacapri. They are the two towns on the tiny Isle of Capri, a vacation spot for kings, queens, literati, and movie stars for centuries and even millenia! We thoroughly enjoyed our day there although it turned out to be more expensive than I originally thought. Part of that dilemma was that I gave a man a 20 euro bill and didn't get the right change, but didn't notice it till too late!! Also, Crystal and I each got a cappucino at the fancy outdoor restaurant and made the mistake of not asking in advance how much they would be. They turned out to be about $8.00 apiece and it was the end of out trip so we were not happy about that!




Anyway, enjoy these beautiful pix that I took!

No comments: